Billing & Refunds
Billing & Refund Policy:
Please review our billing & refund policy below. If you have any questions regarding these policies, please call 301-801-9070. Thank you.
- Currently, we are unable to offer refunds on prepaid breastpump rentals, regardless of the length of time the pump was actually used.
- Unused, unopened products can be returned for a credit to your Metropolitan Breastfeeding account ONLY. These credits are only valid for up to 90 days.
- For hygiene purposes, we are unable to accept returns of Intimate Apparel items, regardless of condition. These items include nursing bras, pumping bras, and post-partum support belts.
- Breastpump purchases (Medela Freestyle, Medela Pump in Style) can only be refunded if the breastpump is returned unopened within 30 days of purchase, less a $30 restocking fee. All Medela Symphony breastpump sales are FINAL. Please contact Medela Customer Service at 800-435-8316 for warranty and support issues.
- All rental units require a valid credit card on file and a signed rental agreement.
- In order to qualify for our military discount program, you will need to provide the commanding officer’s name and telephone number of the active-duty service member in your immediate family.
- Invalid or declined credit card charges will incur a $15 fee for each failed transaction, including those transactions initiated during our regular monthly billing cycles.
- All other refunds or changes will incur a $15 fee.